Further to the Google-Verizon memorandum a few months ago, I’ve decided to follow the matter more closely. This post is going to grow into a collection of relevant articles.
- FCC passes first net neutrality rules (Cecilia Kang, The Washington Post, 21 Dec 2010)
- What the FCC Did to Net Neutrality Today (Nancy Scola, techPresident, 21 Dec 2010)
- The FCC’s weak new “open Internet” rules (Dan Gillmor, Salon, 21 Dec 2010)
- Not Neutrality (Tim Karr, Save the Internet, 22 Dec 2010)
- A Vast Wasteland, Five Decades Later (Ethan Zuckerman, My heart’s in Accra, 12 September 2011)
- Vast Wasteland Revisited (Timothy Karr, MediaCitizen, 13 September 2011)
- Smart TVs cause a net neutrality debate in S. Korea (Stacey Higginbotham, GigaOM, 10 February 2012)